31 Day Blog Challenge! Day 1! Self Portrait and 5 Random Facts

Saturday 2 March 2013

So I found this blog challenge on Peace, Love, Gaming. I thought I'd give it a shot! It's originally organised by Tiffany, of Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. If you want to get involved then click here.

So on with the challenge!



  1. My favourite game at the moment is Skyrim, and I swear I get attacked by dragons 120% more than any other Skyrim player in the world. No exaggeration at all. Check out my Skyrim Diary to see what I mean.
  2. I am a fangirl of The Wanted. You may know this if you follow my Tumblr. When I broke up with my ex I filled the gap in my life with Fangirling. The Wanted are easy enough to love, they are all really down to earth lads and really nice. I've met them 3 times.
  3. This summer I'm going to be a godmother for the first time! I couldn't be any more excited!
  4. I made a zombie short film at the end of my first year at uni. It is horrifically bad. So no I'm not linking it ;)
  5. I have a Jack Russell called Maizey, whom I love a lot. I don't get to see her much because of being at uni really far away from home, but every time I go back we always have lots and LOTS of cuddles and kisses.
So there you go! There are 5 random facts about me. I tried to do ones I thought you might not have heard from me before, but I'm really bad of thinking up random facts!

If you want to get involved check out Fabulous Finds by Tiffany's Blog. I look forward to the remainder of this challenge!

 photo signature_zpsdqnlsjzz.png

5 comments:

  1. I think you should link the film xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would love to see the film. Congrats on becoming a godmother :) Reading Wuthering Heights huh? I hoard copies of that book. Every time I find a different publication I have to buy it. I found a great old copy in an old book store in Williamsburg, VA with illustrations in it. It was in a box set with Jane Eyre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm not even half way through Wuthering Heights yet... I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore your Skyrim diary! <3 As a fellow Skyrim addict you know that already haha.

    Congrats n becoming a godmother! That's so exciting!

    Looking forward to reading the rest of your challenge posts. x

    ReplyDelete