31 Day Challenge! Day 10! Daily Routine!

Sunday 10 March 2013


Hello again all! I hope you are enjoying these daily challenges as much as I am! I feel like not only am I sharing myself with you but I am learning things about myself that I didn't really think about before! So being a student I don't tend to wake up until around 10/10:30am sometimes even later if I don't have anything to do on that particular day. This is something that I will sorely miss when I graduate later this year and get a job!

So once I am awake I turn on my laptop and check all my social media sites, watch a couple of Youtube videos. This will take normally about an hour. Then I shower, and get dressed.

Depending on whether I have filming/lectures I will either do some work, write a blog post, or catch up with my favourite American TV shows.

I then spend the majority of my day watching TV, blogging, gaming, OR doing uni work.

I go to bed around 1am, and then start all over again the next day.

I didn't realise how boring my life looks until you write it all out like that. I just want to say that I don't think in ANY way that my life is boring and I absolutely love my routine. Obviously there are things that aren't in my routine EVERY day like when I have work, or when I go out with friends, but what I've written above is the bare minimum of what I do.

Let me know if you're routine is as dull as mine! If you want to catch up with my other challenges then please click the links below:

  • Day 1 - Self Portrait and 5 random facts
  • Day 2 - Favourite Quotes
  • Day 3 - What makes you happy?
  • Day 4 - Best Childhood Memories
  • Day 5 - Movies I never get sick of.
  • Day 6 - My Last Random Act of Kindness.
  • Day 7 - My Dream Job
  • Day 8 - My Pet Peeve's
  • Day 9 - What is on my Life/Bucket List
 photo signature_zpsdqnlsjzz.png

5 comments:

  1. Mine's even duller, 4 days out of 5 I don't even bother getting dressed because I have nothing to do with my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, enjoy it while you can. The pace will definitely pick up when you graduate...more so when you start a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it while you can! What I wouldn't give to swap schedules with you for a few days. Aaahhh......how I miss those days. :-) Stopping by from the #31daymarch linkup and hoping you have a great weekend! Now following too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that sounds pretty close to my routine. I spend the majority of my day on the computer. But hey, you gotta love what you have, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your routine sounds wonderful. I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete