31 Day Challenge! Day 22! What do you do when you are home alone?

Friday 22 March 2013


What I do when I am home alone is actually pretty boring. I just do what I do everyday, I blog, I surf the internet and I watch my TV shows. The only thing that I will do when I am home alone that I don't otherwise do is blast out my music and sing along really loudly. I only do that when there aren't other people around, or when I am drunk...

Wow that was a VERY short post today!

I'm having this blog redesigned as we speak and I have my own domain up and running and ready to go! I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to get some more regular features going for you once the new blog is up. Let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to see!

If you want to check out my other challenge days then please check out the links below:
  • Day 1 - Self Portrait and 5 random facts
  • Day 2 - Favourite Quotes
  • Day 3 - What makes you happy?
  • Day 4 - Best Childhood Memories
  • Day 5 - Movies I never get sick of.
  • Day 6 - My Last Random Act of Kindness.
  • Day 7 - My Dream Job
  • Day 8 - My Pet Peeve's
  • Day 9 - What is on my Life/Bucket List
  • Day 10 - Daily Routine
  • Day 11 - The Last Book I Read
  • Day 12 - Something I Miss
  • Day 13 - Do You Have any Regrets?
  • Day 14 - Whats on my iPod?
  • Day 15 - What makes me Awesome?
  • Day 16 - My Biggest Accomplishment!
  • Day 17 - When and Why I started Blogging!
  • Day 18 - Where am I happiest?
  • Day 19 - 5 Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis
  • Day 20 - What do you collect?
  • Day 21 - My Biggest Fears...

 photo signature_zpsdqnlsjzz.png

2 comments:

  1. We do just about the same things on our alone days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh....I forgot all about singing and dancing. Should have added that one to mine too. :-)

    ReplyDelete